The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chalkboard Project




Last week I was browsing the Salvation Army and came across this awesome gold frame. Although it is plastic and didn't have any class or mirror I knew exactly what I was going to use it for. So I paid the $8.00 and took it home. I spray painted it white, took some left over wood from our garage and painted it with chalkboard paint. I then duct taped (the Merrill way) the board to the back of the frame. It hangs in our hallway, where I can see from the kitchen and I just love it! I love writing little notes on it. Right now we have our thankful list. Here is what everyone said they were thankful for: Avery and Riley (DJ), Our Home (Mommy), My Job (Daddy), Toys (Riley), Milk (Avery). And of course God who makes it all possible! It is nice to be reminded daily what we are thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Jess...and I love that DJ said he was thankful for his siblings, and Riley is thankful for toys :) I am thankful I get to see you in THREE days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! You are so creative, Jess! I love it.

    ReplyDelete