The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!!!!


Today is my husbands birthday! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE THIS MAN!!
My love grows for him everyday and I really mean that. Being sick and pregnant there are a lot of things that I can't do right now. Jim has been so selfless, always taking care of what I need first.
We started dating when I was 18, which seems like so long ago! We have definately gone through our ups and downs but Jim has always been solid. He loves God and has always been the strong one in our relationship. He is everything to our kids that I didn't have as a child, this means the world to me.
He is very compassionate, loving, only talks when he REALLY has something to say and slow to anger. He is good at all the things I am not, which makes us a pretty good pair.
Whenever I need something handy done around the house, he is my man! There is nothing that he is not willing to try once. I LOVE this about him!
He is the smartest person I know. He started at a teller at the bank and has worked up to a V.P. and manager of his department. I am so proud of him and even prouder to call him my husband.
I love you Jim! You are a great daddy and an even better husband! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment