The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My little Munchkin


Yesterday was such a special day for my husband and I. We finally got to have a sneek peak of what our little one looks like. He/she is about 1 1/2 inches right now and growing perfectly. I am always amazed at what you can see from an ultrasound. We could see the hands, feet and even make out that babies little toes.

This ultrasound was also to check if we had one...or two! I have to admit, I am relieved that there is just one. But twins would have been exciting too! Unless God has other plans for us, I think this will be our last pregnancy. The pregnancies are just so hard on my body that I am not sure I could do it again. But then again, we have made plans before and God has other ones for us! =)

I can't wait to meet this little one. I am beyond excited! One more week and I will be out of my first trimester and hopefully start feeling better. I just really don't want any more trips to the hospital until I am actually in LABOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment