From the time we knew we were pregnant with Riley we always talked about her as if she was already in our arms.
I remember the midwife telling me to reach down and pull her out. Say what, you want me to pull her out?!?! I reached down and pulled up the little girl who would change my life forever. Riley and I will always have something special between us, she made me a MOMMY. She made all my dreams come true. When I dreamt of being a mom I never thought I would have the most overwhelming sense of love for this little one. It is a feeling that I cannot describe but I feel it every time I look at her.
She is such a lover. Her new thing is to come up to Jim and I and hug and kiss us. This morning she was pulling my hair and I looked down and she was trying to reach her lips to mine so she could give me a kiss. She loves to cuddle and rub our backs. When Jim is home, she is a daddy's girl, but as soon as he walks out the door she's ALL MINE!
Riley, I cannot imagine my life without you. You have changed me forever. You brought the deepest joy to my life, you gave me meaning and hope for the future! I love you little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment