The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, August 23, 2010

WARNING: Scrapbooking will cause you to neglect your household duties and your personal hygiene!



That's right, I'm addicted...full on addicted!
My very first page was Averys "Womb with a view." And I am proud to say I got the idea myself, no inspiration except that I love robots =)
Rileys first page was her 1st Birthday page, since then I have made her 2nd, her labor and delivery (I cried the whole time I was making it), swim lessons, Mommy & Me, Daddy & Me, her big girl room & closet. For Avery, I finished his labor and delivery, 2 pages of me pregnant with him, hospital guests and alittle bro page. I am out of paper so I need to make a trip to Michaels, they are having a sale 5 for $1.00 rather than 59 cents a piece! I scoured the clearance section at Michaels and have used a lot of it! Michaels is moving to a new location here so they are trying to clearance out a lot of their products. Anything $5 or more I don't buy unless I have a 40% coupon. Luckily, every time you purchase, there is a coupon on your receipt!
I am going to try Walmart and see if their supplies and stickers are cheaper. My next page for both kids is our wedding, kind of like "where it all began." I have always wanted to know how my parents met and stories behind their dating life together. Pictures to come of the shelving unit my hubby made for me this weekend that houses all my crafts! I am in L.O.V.E!!



2 comments:

  1. Great job, Jessica! Those pages are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how these all turned out! The one you posted is ADORABLE! Also, I can't wait to see your new "crafty corner"! So exciting...loving your new obsession! I wish I could channel your creativity, energy, and time into myself. Love you!

    ReplyDelete