The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Fabulous Weekend Finds!







After the craziness of DJ's birthday party (pictures to come!) Saturday morning I got a little time to go out for a fabric/rummage sale. It was a lot smaller than I had anticipated, which is probably a good thing. I was one of the first people there which means I got first pick on most of the vintage fabrics for $1.00/yard! I had a great time talking to the older ladies about where these fabrics have come from. I bought a peasant dress pattern for Riley off of Etsy and cannot wait to use some of these fabrics to make them! I love thinking about all the places these fabrics have been and think they will finally be used to clothe my pretty little girl! Hope you all had an amazing weekend

1 comment:

  1. I L.O.V.E. the berry pattern fabric. Aren't vintage fabrics so cool?! Super fun...glad you had a little "mommy time" after the crazy 10-year-old birthday party!

    ReplyDelete