The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We're Dating Again


This is one of the only pictures that I have of me ALONE. Which brings me to what I am doing today. I am going one a date by myself. I am going to do something I want to do, no errands, although it pains me to not go grocery shopping or take a trip to Costco. I was encouraged by this post. I absolutely loved that she went to a coffee shop twice in one day and also to a movie by herself!

First, I am taking the kids to the gym (About 2 1/2 weeks until my 5k!) then I am dropping the kids off at home with my FIL. I plan on getting my favorite coffee drink then browsing at Forever 21, with no rushing involved. (Unless my FIL calls that Avery needs to be fed). I am really looking forward to it! I am excited to think that I will come back refreshed, renewed and more importantly a better mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, beautiful girl!

    Have a great time! It's so important for moms to have a little time alone! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good date day with yourself! I love that idea, I think I will have to start dating myself as well :)

    ReplyDelete