The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just Because.....


As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I have been going through somewhat of a rough patch lately but I am always reminded of how blessed I am! Wednesday morning I was running around getting ready to take Riley to music class. These mornings always seem somewhat frantic to get out the door! I loaded her in the car and then went around to the drivers side and hopped in. I was surprised with this gift from my husband, the new Michael Buble CD and a starbucks giftcard! On the giftcard it said, "Just Because." He had gone the night before on his way home from soccer practice to pick it up. Later that night we were sitting on the couch and I had hinted that the CD was for sale at Starbucks, not knowing he had already picked it up! What a guy!


In our marriage bible study we are all pretty competative so one day our pastor said, "Out do eachother in love!" My husband for sure won that day! =)




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this story! You have a winner there :o)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete