The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mid-week Inspiration!


I wish I could remember this every time I felt down about the cards I have been dealt. I have some huge things coming up in my life, some things I thought I would never have to face, but with God, I have the strength!!!!!


That pain is personal, and that God uses certain experiences
in our lives to mold and shape us; and that sometimes without that pain
we wouldn't be the instruments He needs
to accomplish His will in our lives.
Excuse my hubbies finger in the picture =)
Have a happy rest of your week, I will be enjoying mine in TAHOE!


1 comment:

  1. Jess, it is such a gift to see the ways in which God has been growing you and stretching you. His presence in visible in your life and it is a joy to see Him working!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete