The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


Today we ventured out for our first real outting (besides walking to Safeway 3 days after Avery was born, big mistake, I hurt for the rest of the day!!). We went to the 4th of July celebration in the park. I have to say, I was slightly disappointed that there wasn't more for Riley to do. She of course had to do the bouncy house and then we walked over to Caper Acres so she could play some more. This afternoon, everyone but me took a nap (go figure!). Avery woke up every. stinkin. hour. lastnight, so I think I am at the beyond tired stage. You know, the one where you can't sleep you are so tired? That's ok, he is so worth it!
Hope you all are having a nice relaxing holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment