The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Must Do!



I have been going gaga over this laundry room transformation over at Show & Tell!
I was thinking, why can't we do that? The ongoing problem in my laundry room is that we throw dirty clothes on the floor until there is a full load. The baskets under the washer and dryer is genius and so cute! Right now the room is grey but I plan on stenciling this pattern in a lighter mustard color. Worst casw is it doesn't turn out and I have to repaint it. Because I spend so much time in here (it also is our pantry) I want it to be nice and cozy. I don't think we'll ever get around to putting a chandelier in there but it's a nice thought huh? Anyway, I would like to get this done by the end of the summer, wishful thinking? Maybe!!
Please go over to Show & Tell and check out the rest of the makeover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment