I have had this oval shaped frame for some time and just haven't had the time or the imagination to do anything with it. Until I saw this post by a wonderful blogger named Disney. Isn't that such a great name? And she is equally as darling! But I was so bummed to visit her blog yesterday and see that she is hanging up her blogging hat for now! She is going to keep her site running so we can all check out her amazing tutorials!
I wanted a place to hang my favorite necklaces, although I only really wear the one with all of our initials on it. I just love being able to represent my family on my neck =) When I look in the mirror, it reminds me of how blessed I am! Anyway, I just sprayed the frame, sanded it a tad and added a burlap and 2 muslin rosettes. Then I just used the wire that was on the back to hang the picture. I love it and so easy!
Love this! And loved the link! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete