The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Somedays....




Somedays are so hard and I feel like I get no time to myself. But when I look at my 3 kiddos I feel so blessed. I have a husband who looks at me and I can tell how much he loves me. My kids make me laugh (and sometimes cry!) We went to a church on Sunday we had never been to. When I picked up Riley from child care the lady said, "Your daughter is so polite and well spoken." Those simple words were so encouraging that I am doing something right in the midst of what I feel is chaos on most days. I am reminded today that I can do this!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica, I definitely know how you feel! :)

    What church did you guys go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all these kids...and what a sweet picture of them all :) Love you...you are a FANTASTIC mom!

    ReplyDelete