The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feeling Inspired Again




I had the pleasure of attending a huge fabric sale this past weekend. I wasn't really planning on purchasing a ton of fabric but when I got there, that all went out the window! Many designer fabrics at 40-50% off! I couldn't help but pick out some darling fabrics to make some clothes for Riley. I really have felt uninspired about sewing lately. Sewing is really a trial and error hobby and right now, I just need things to work the first time! Plus, I think my sewing machine may need a tune up!


I couldn't wait to get home and start creating some things for my little lady. First I made these pants, these are always my go-to clothing item for her. I absolutely love them!! All I needed was one successful sewing project to feel inspired again! Happy Wednesday!


P.S. I know Riley looks less than thrilled but she is still so cute!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you sewed those- amazing! I still haven't sewn anything using a pattern...hopefully someday!

    Have you started your etsy shop? I just used my same banner to make it easy. :) Can't wait to see your shop!!

    And, I was planning on sending you an fb message and I probably still will, but I wanted to ask you about church. I remember you mentioned before that you were thinking about looking for somewhere else. Did you like Calvary? Are you going to keep looking? (I only ask because we're still looking....but, have been going to Neighborhood for the past couple weeks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants turned out super cute...I love the fabrics you chose! AND, you have an adorable little model to show them off with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you start selling your stuff! It is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete