
Yes, cheesy title but it rhymed and I am tired =) Earlier in the week a great girlfriend of mine came over to do some crafting? I had my mind on doing some fall decor. Did I mention she has a little one like Avery? The funny thing was, we actually thought we were going to get some crafting done with newborns?! Haha, joke was on us! None the less, we had girl chat, fun talks about poopy diapers and lots of cuddles with our little boys (our toddlers were on "Daddy Dates")
Check soon for variations of the pillow and wreath in my new etsy shop, which will hopefully be up by the end of the weekend. Pending blow out diapers and a little girl potty training!
Whats your favorite part about fall?
The autumn pillow turned out soooo stinkin cute! I love it! I might just have to make one too!
ReplyDelete