
Lastnight we added one more to the clan. Our new camera! I am beyond excited. We decided to go with the Canon EOS T1i (I have no idea if I said that right! ha!). Canon was the number 1,2 and 3 top rated camera on the consumer reports. I am very nervous to use it but hoping after a couple of clicks, I will be in the game!
We had been wanting one for a long time but as you know they are really expensive. Well, a couple of things came together which made it possible for us and I am thrilled! We even bought the extra 4 year warranty, just in case. With little ones around you never know, spilled sippy cups, grimmy hands and diaper blow outs! Could you imagine? Well, I am waiting for our memory card in the mail so I can't dig in just yet but by the end of this week I should be in business!
Yay!!! So excited for you! I can't wait to see how your pics turn out. I've heard such good things about Cannon. We love our camera, but I may have to get a Cannon next time around. :)
ReplyDeletePete got me one of those( a little different though) for Christmas. I absolutely LOVE it!! You are going to have so much fun with it!
ReplyDelete