
Well, yesterday didn't exactly go as planned. Ohhh, I had a date, but not with myself. I had a date with my boyfriend, whose eyes are like blueberries, and when he smiles, his dimples make me melt. I even let him come into the dressing room with me while I tried on clothes. And then I thought, when he is 15, this will be very awkward, you know? Being in the dressing room with your mom and all. Avery was quite cranky right before I left so he came with me. But I didn't mind. He is the cutest thing ever and as soon as his eyes open from a rest, he is smiling.
Anyway, I got some new great things for this fall. I really enjoyed myself! When I got home, I hurried to get ready (I was in gym clothes and smelled really bad!) and went to the eye Dr. Where he proceeded to tell me that although my eyes look great, they are red and irritated from lack of sleep?! Really? You don't say? I look tired, which is another way of saying I look horrible. Thanks Doc.
When I got home, both kiddos were sleeping so I was able to cut into that wonderful vintage fabric that I bought last weekend. It was also the first time I was using my new peasant dress pattern. Which by the way is darling. 4 different dresses for the price of one pattern...awesome! I have made about 5 dresses for Riley in the past couple weeks and I am working on a post for the cost breakdown for them. A couple of them I have used designer fabric (which is easier to sew with!!) and the cost is still lower than a dress from Target!
P.S. Let me tell you a little secret...I dream about being a childrens clothing designer. But then I would never get any sleep because I would dream about all my ideas!
P.P.S I love the crockpot, I start dinner in the morning when I have the most energy and when I am pooped around 5:30...bam! Dinner is ready...nice...

Your posts make me so excited to be a mom someday [soon, i hope].
ReplyDelete