
I alway LOVE seeing what other people are wearing. Pleated Poppy does a post every Wednesday with pictures of herself and what she has been wearing all week! I love to tune in to what others are wearing. Lets get real, we all love to see and hear what others are doing in their lives. So I thought I would share what I am wearing today. Riley has a cold (whats new!) and my brother wants to come watch a movie with her (he has the day off). Have I mentioned that my brother is an amazing uncle? Well, he is! Anyway, so I am just going to have a lunch date with my two boys. These are purchases I got when I went shopping the other day. I don't think I did a post on this, but a couple of weeks back one of the Salvation Armys had all their jeans on sale for $1.00. Lets just say I bought 14 pairs. Lets just say this was a very exciting day for me! I am really trying to dress comfy but cute. It's possible right?!?! With a newborn at home, it must be possible! ENJOY!
P.S. I couldn't get a very good full length picture, we don't own a full length mirror except for Rileys vanity
You are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove those great deals!!!!