The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Great Weekend




This past weekend was amazing. Not for any particular reason but the fact that we were together. After the run on Saturday morning we went to the Home and Garden Show. Riley had a great time doing the craft section. Then on Sunday, I woke up with a migrane so we stayed home from church, after taking some meds and relaxing I felt a lot better. We lounged around the entire day, it was great! We haven't done that in forever. Sometimes rest is the best thing for a family. At one time, we were all laying in our bed watching cartoons under the covers with the sound of rain outside.


When I saw it raining, I got so giddy! I rushed to get Rileys rainboots on and we ran outside to smell the fresh air. This weekend reminded me to slow down a bit and enjoy eachother. I even had time to whip up some beanies for Avery, I am pretty happy with how they turned out. It helps that I have a really cute model =)

No comments:

Post a Comment