
I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I gave birth to Avery. I am absolutely obsessed with him. Is that bad to be obsessed with your child? Well, I don't care! He smiles all the time, giggles when I tickle him, and loves to chew on my fingers! His has the biggest blue eyes that shine with he smiles and dimples that will make you melt. I can't imagine my life without him, even though it's only been 3 short months, I feel like I have known him my whole life. He is so content just sitting on my lap, leaning his chubby cheeks on my chest. I am really trying to enjoy EVERY single moment with him. When Riley was this age it really was quite a shock for me. I was nervous all the time and never sure if I was doing the right thing. I also was very uncomfortable breast feeding in public (which made it really hard to go anywhere). I am so much more comfortable parenting the second time around. Riley turned out great, so I guess I (and daddy!) did something right!!
Avery-you have truly blessed my life and I am enjoying EVERY SINGLE moment of being your mommy.
Come see your Auntie soon...I need some Avery love! Glad I don't have to wait much longer :)
ReplyDelete