This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending my SIL's baby shower. Now, this wasn't your ordinary shower. It was done the Merrill way, with skits, surprises and a lot of fun! My other SIL Becky was the master party planner and let me tell you, SHE'S GOOD!
I was happy to be her side kick!
It definately gave me baby fever but also reminded me of how blessed I am to have DJ and Riley. I think sometimes I take for granted what I already have at home. So, my plan is to live in the moment, appreciate what I have and really live my life to the fullest! When I am gonna start? "I'm gonna start right now!" (inside joke for family members!)
Pete's cousin just had a baby and I definitely have baby fever now, I totally know where you are coming from! Sounds like a blast and the shower looks like it was gorgoues!
ReplyDeleteBest baby shower EVER...in my humble opinion! Thanks to both my sisters (and brothers too) for making it so beautiful and fun. We have a pretty rockin' family :)
ReplyDelete