The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, February 22, 2010

I have gotta have this!


Ever since I started reading this blog http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ I have been obsessed with silhouettes. And when my sister in law came home with silhouettes of her children from Disneyland I knew I needed to get them done of the kiddos. I have been looking on etsy for sometime now trying to find the best deal. I knew this wasn't going to be cheap but I figured I could spend $100 (including silhouettes and frames) on a picture/painting for the wall or I could spend around $100 on these. Riley has my moms silhouette framed in her room from when she was only 13 years old! This is one of those items I would grab if there was a fire! I still haven't convinced my husband that this is a MUST yet, but we will see! I think they would look great in black chunky frames against the wallpaper we just purchased.
I found this set of three for $45.00 plus $5.00 shipping!
P.S. Lets get real here, I don't know all the ins and outs of a blog and have no idea how to add a link or position a picture. Can anyone help!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment