The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trust in Me.


Of course I woke up this morning in a complete panic over all the things that need to be done. So much that I made myself sick! Per husbands orders, I have tried to take it easy after church and do some praying. I opened up my daily devotional and this is what it said, "When something in your life or thoughts makes you anxious, come to Me and talk about it. Bring Me your prayer and petition with thanksgiving, saying, "Thank You, Jesus for this opportunity to trust You more."


For now, I am going to give my anxiousness to God and start thinking about the many memories that are going to be made in this very room!
*This picture is from when the previous owner lived there. Many changes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment