
I woke up this morning not feeling so hot! Nothing even close to how I was feeling 5 weeks ago but still just not myself. This past couple of weeks have been CRAZY. I have been instructed by my husband to stay home and lay on the couch (at least while the little one is sleeping). We went to music class this morning and then the final walk thru on our new home. My only job for today is browse the internet for decorating ideas and transfer all utilities in our name.
I feel like we are living in chaos right now. This, I do not do well! I look around the house and it's really not that bad but my personality has a hard time with clutter. But the most important thing right now is that I remember I have a baby cookin' and I really need to take care of myself. So on my booty is where I will be for the next couple of hours while Riley sleeps...
Totally random picture. It's a picture of part of our new backyard. Thats the inground hot tub that will soon become the kids' new sandbox =)
No comments:
Post a Comment