I am pretty sure I won't be blogging a whole lot coming up here pretty quick. As of yesterday we finally own our house! Tomorrow we receive the keys and then let the fun begin! Floors are coming out first, then paint, then floor moulding, then new light fixtures, then wallpaper, then weinscoating and hopefully some unpacking!!!!
My sister in law Becky is coming on Thursday to help me paint! woohoo! I couldn't be more excited. We are having alot of much needed help coming and I so appreciate it!
Speaking of my sister in law Becky, she created this most adorable apron for Riley. And get this, it was a party favor for my nieces 5th birthday party! Who in their right mind makes aprons as a party favor? My sister in law does! She is beyond talented and can whip up about anything! Most of Rileys hair bows are made by Becky. I have been telling her for about 2 years now that she needs to start selling these things, but with 3 kids, I am sure thats not a huge priority!!
I hope I get a chance to upload some new pics of the work being done on the house, but don't count on it for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment