
Lately I have been starting so many projects and then not finishing them. Either because I don't have the time or just have been so tired! It's usually for the second reason! But today I was reminded that I could be in labor on or around Fathers Day and really didn't want it to get put on the back burner. Although, if I give birth to our son on Fathers Day, I told Jim that Avery is his gift every year. And I am kind of not kidding!
I decided to whip out some craft paper I had been saving for something special and make a "Happy Fathers Day" banner for the mantle. I am slightly obsessed with banners right now and my goal is to have one made for every holiday. They are super easy and make a great decoration.
Second, I found these cupcakes online and thought they are perfect for Jim! He LOVES his grass so these are definately fitting for the occassion. As far as a gift is concerned, he's been talking about wanting a Japanese Maple for our yard so I am on the look out for the perfect one!
If you want the recipe for the cupcakes, it can be found here.
your mantle looks great...and those cupcakes are out-of-this-world ADORABLE!!! Love you :)
ReplyDelete