The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soooo Easy!


A couple of weeks ago I ran across this tutorial on Ruffles and Stuff and thought I had to try it out. It was so super easy and fun, in fact, I made about 3 different ones for Riley out of my old tops. I decided to skip the belt on all the dresses but I am sure it would be easy enough to make those as well. My model is pretty cute if I must say so!
Baby Update:
We had an appt today and I am 1cm. I tried not to get discouraged and so far I am doing pretty well. I wasn't dialated with Riley until I went into labor so I am holding on to that. So I am spending my days walking walking and more walking!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you have a very cute model! I love that little dress....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete