Yesterday for Fathers Day we took a walk in our beautiful Bidwell Park. First, we stopped and let the kids throw rocks in the creek. Riley absolutely loved it! Then we "power" walked to try to get labor started, no luck! =) We came home and put Riley down for a nap and my wonderful hubby got to watch golf for about 5 hours! He was in his element. He rarely gets to just sit and watch any TV so this was a special treat. I even got to take a cat nap. I really wanted to make yesterday special for him and I think we succeeded considering I am ready to pop! I was REALLY hoping to go into labor yesterday for Fathers Day and I tried not to get discouraged when I didn't. I know God has the perfect timing for Avery to come out.
On Saturday we took the kids swimming. We figured we better get Riley comfortable in the water before swim lessons start soon. Within 10 minutes, she was jumping into Jims arms from the side! I could not believe it! Our little girl is growing up so fast. She amazes me with how smart she is. She was doing a puzzle the other day, all by herself and I just started crying because she is truly amazing. She copied an "R" I wrote on my FIL's card. My MIL made sure she grabbed the card so she could file it away!
We had a great weekend with our kids and I can't believe that soon we are going to have 3 kids!
You all are SO cute! I can't wait to see the fifth member of the family!
ReplyDeletePS I love you felt flower! Aren't they so fun? So funny because I have been making them, too. :)
your family is cute! Love you all :)
ReplyDelete