The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Year of Change


It feels somewhat funny to say a year of change when we are only half way through, but that is exactly what our life has been so far! We bought a house earlier this year and now we are awaiting the birth of our baby boy any day.
I have really struggled with being a mom and then doing things for me that are fun. One outlet that I love is crafting. I LOVE trying new things. Whether it be sewing, painting, using my hot glue gun, figuring out how to make something that is ugly into a master piece!
So I have decided in order to fuel my addiction to craft, after the baby is born I am going to open an Etsy shop and see how things go! I have been thinking of a name for some time now and still haven't come up with one, but I am sure Avery will bring me some inspiration.
I made this clutch and now I am obsessed with making these flowers. They are somewhat time consuming but so worth it in the end! They are a great project for when you just want to watch some TV but also get your craft outlet!
Wish me luck on our season of change! We feel so blessed to be where we are and like I say every post, we can't wait to welcome our baby boy anytime! Come on Avery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment