Yesterday I went into Rileys closet to get her a dress and was so overwhelmed at the amount of clothes in her closet! Alot of them didn't even fit her anymore! So what was suppose to be a 5 second pick out a dang dress, turned into an hour and a half of organizing her closet. Since we were stuck at home all day (Riley is sick. Yes, I said sick and I have an 11 day old. Oh yeah, and she didn't go to bed until 2am lastnight.) I figured it would be a good time to tackle the project. All her winter and bigger size clothes went up top and her summer stuff down below.
My husband doesn't get me sometimes but I always have to have "projects" going or I am going to lose it! I didn't even take a picture of the organizing I did in her dresser, now that was a biggie!
Some of her stuffed animals may have disappeared in the process, I'm just sayin. =) And to my sister Amy, see all the piles of clothes? Those are coming to your house next!
About the clothes...thanks!? Just kidding...it's awesome to have all the wonderful hand-me-downs. I just have no idea where I'm going to store it all! That said...keep 'em coming! Also, I think it's cute and funny that you can see most of Ri laying on the floor inside her closet...poor sick baby :( Hope you are getting some more rest, and that Ri is feeling better soon. See you in a couple days!!!
ReplyDelete