I love this picture of Riley and I. It was taken on my 25th birthday. I still wear that shirt and it happens to be one of my favorite! I get so many compliments on it that I thought I would make a similar one but with a plain white tee. I bought the OP shirt at Walmart for $3.50 and bought the fabrics there as well, most of them costing me $1.50/yard. I love the feel of the shirt and of course the price so I must go back and get more colors. I really enjoy embellishing shirts and after being at TJMAXX this morning, I have many ideas in my head.
I have really been wanting to buy a pair of plum color sandals so this shirt inspired me to go spend a giftcard I have had since my birthday. Yes, I have had a gift card in my wallet for shoes for two months and haven't spent it yet! Now thats discipline. Actually, I was just waiting until I could reach my feet to spend it! Now that the baby is born, game on!
Avery Update: He is soooo yummy! I am smitten! He loves his mommy. He smiles already which warms my heart (and it's not just when he poops!) He is allllllll boy! He makes really loud grunting noises when he sleeps, sometimes it's cute, but at 2am, not so cute. He rarely cries. He rocks the mohawk and makes it look effortless. I am obsessed with my little man!
Love it! You are too cute with your embellishments!
ReplyDeleteNow go shopping and treat yourself to some shoes mama!