The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Done And Done


I completed my first post baby 5k! I actually decided to run it the morning of the actual race which was in the early evening. To be honest, I didn't want to pay the entry fee and I didn't want to run at 5pm. But I really wanted to keep the goal I had set for myself. So my brother came over to watch the kiddos and Jim and I headed off to the park. He followed me the whole time on his bike (he can't run because of a knee injury, we are hoping for surgery by the end of the year!). I love my husband for so many reasons but he truly is my biggest fan. He is very supportive in whatever I do, especially when I set goals for myself. Surprisingly enough it didn't feel that hard. And I have to be honest, I didn't do a lot of training before, but I should have!

Anyway, enjoy the picture. I am such a goof sometimes! Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I like you (and your goofiness!). Congrats on finishing the Merrill 5K!!!

    ReplyDelete