These are the things I want to cry about today and all are happy tears;
1.I keep getting a vision of Riley running around in a summer dress in our new backyard. She has waited so long to have a yard of her own!
2. My husband felt Avery kick for the first time lastnight. Then he continued to kick his daddys hand for about AN HOUR! Jim welled up with tears, as did I!
3. I have a scratch on my hand, Riley walked up with her Handy Manny plastic screw driver and said, "Mommy, you have an ouchie, I fix it." She then placed her plastic screw driver on my hand as if she was healing me! She has the sweetest soul and I am so blessed to be her mom.
4. A miracle happened in my life yesterday that I have prayed about for almost 20 years. I was reminded of how BIG GOD IS!
5. My husband adores me.
6. I feel closer to God now than I ever have in my life, it feels so good and makes me urn for more!
7. I love looking at my brother playing with Riley. I always knew he would be an amazing uncle but he has blown my mind away!
8. I cannot wait to meet my little boy. I can't wait to play in the mud with him and do "boy things" and then cuddle on the couch with him.
9. I may cry more when I see my husband mow HIS lawn for the first time. He is older than me and has waited a long time for his own house.
10. I have waited my whole life to feel how I do now!!
11. I literally have the most amazing family a girl could ask for. We laugh, cry and fight but at the end of the day we really love eachother.
Thats all for now, I could go on forever but I have lots of packing and daydreaming to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so incredibly blessed, Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI wrote you a long comment the other day (with one hand- like I'm doing now) and then my browser closed. Bummer!
I'll try again..
I'm planning to make my own silhouettes. (I LOVE them, too!!) I can't find the exact link, but there's lots of tutorials on oneprettything,com Be careful, that site is dangerous! I have about a million projects I want to do.
Did you figure out how to center the pictures and make links? For the links, just highlight the word then click on the picture of a green ball and, what looks like a paperclip. Then, just copy and paste or type your link in there. The button is above the box that you type your blog in.
For the pictures do you upload right into blogger or use another site? It should give you an option when you're uploading if you use blogger. If not, you can use the html code < center > < / center > (Without the space)
Such great things to cry happy tears about! What a happy and blessed life!
ReplyDelete