
I received my proof for Rileys silhouette today! This was a much needed surprise to boost my energy level after a LONG two days of demo work on the house! I can definately see how couples can argue during these times but luckily it has only brought Jim and I closer thus far! Thank you God!
I approved Rileys proof and should be receiving DJ's soon! They cost $7.99/each and I was able to choose everything that you see. They also come framed! I may change the frame but my goodness, what a good deal!
I can't wait to get these hung on the wall in a couple of weeks.
P.S. I soaked my feet in my new jet tub today and even though it was dirty and I was covered in paint, it felt glorious!
Jess!!!! This turned out sooooo great! And I can't believe that is was so affordable! I'm sure it will look beautiful on the wall with the wallpaper you have chosen. I'm loving the design choices you are making and I can't wait to see how they all come together. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave a comment before, but I guess it didn't go through.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you end up getting this profile picture...I love it!! It is so cute, and looks just like Riley!