
We have been busy busy busy getting ready to rent our condo out. So much that lastnight I couldn't even walk, my tailbone hurt so bad! Good news is, I put the ad out yesterday and we've already received many calls and are showing it tonight! I am praying for the perfect tenant!
On a side note, I want this light fixture but I know deep down it doesn't really go with the rest of my decor but it's so cute!!! We receive the keys to our new house one week from Sunday and I can hardly wait! Unfortunately, we are having all new floors put in so I won't be able to move in until around the first week in March. We are having wood floors put in the entry way, kitchen and breakfast nook and then carpet in the rest of the house. It should be really beautiful!!!! Pictures to come!
The chandelier is from Modern Chic Home
I can't believe you are just ONE week from getting your keys!!! So exciting...I can't wait to come see how the floors look when they're done. I'm thrilled for you guys and will be praying that you find just the right renters!
ReplyDelete