The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wallpaper Galore!


I have been searching for the perfect grey and white wallpaper for only, hmmmm, a couple of months now! I finally decided on a style that I would like. So, today we went and ordered our wallpaper. I was so excited to see that it was 30% and free shipping! I am currently obsessed with grey and white. I think it's so relaxing and can be romantic! Paired with a sparkly chandelier and I'm in Heaven! It's going to go on an accent wall in our formal living room, above some weinscoating. It's actually a formal dining room but we would like to have another living space. We don't really have a need for a formal dining room at this time but we do have the option of moving our dining room table in there if we have a big dinner. Our table I think can hold up to 10-12 so it may take up the whole room! But we have a big family so I am sure at some time it will come in handy.
This is not (I couldn't find the picture) but this is very similar to what we chose.
I can't wait to post pictures of our new house and how we have chose to decorate. Just like many, we are on a major budget so I am looking for ways to make a BIG BANG for a little buck. We are hoping to have a home that our family will enjoy coming over to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds gorgeous! I love wallpaper and that sounds so pretty. You are going to have one amazing house! :)

    ReplyDelete