
On Saturday Jim, Riley and I went to some yard sales and came up a little short. Later in the afternoon Jim and Ri were taking a nap so I decided to take a trip to the Salvation Army. I was browsing through the sheet section and came across these curtain panels! I had just been in World Market a couple of days before and seen them there for $35.00/panel. So when I spotted these, I wasn't sure where I would use them in the house or if I would just use them for fabric so I snagged them for $20.00. I thought it was just two panels but when I got home, I realized there were 3!! I decided two of them will go in our living room and the third panel I am going to use to recover the cushions for our outdoor furniture. I am still giddy when I think about the savings! It also reminded me that I need to do more drive-bys the Salvation Army!
soooo great...can't wait to see your new treasure when I come see you NEXT weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour excitement over deals always makes me laugh, it's so cute! The curtains are incredibly cute!!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a total score!!!! I have seen those at Cost Plus a few times, and LOVED them! You are one lucky gal....you always find the best deals!!!
ReplyDelete