
Ok what, is this not the cutest picture ever? In fact, I entered it into Regis and Kelly's Cute Baby contest in hopes that we can win some money for college!!!!!!! We'll see how it goes ;)
Anyway, Riley and I were able to venture out twice this week to the park and boy did it feel good! One day we partied at Caper Acres and the other day I got my legs movin on a speed walk. I, of course stopped twice so she could look at the water. She has always loved to look at the water under the bridge. It is these times that I really had taken for granted before I got pregnant. I would pretty much run in the park 5 days a week before. Sure, I always thought it was just beautiful there but since I have been so sick, I really have enjoyed looking at all God has created JUST FOR US! How great is that?! We'll probably be stuck inside most of this week with a big storm coming our way, but who doesn't love spending the day in your pajamas?!? Happy Sunday!!!!
Miss the park...why is it when we are there, we never make it over (ALL the way across the street!) to go for a walk. But more than that, love you...and yes, cutest pic!
ReplyDelete