The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BOY!




We are beyond excited to announce that we are having a BOY! We got to the appointment and they make you drink all this water, so needless to say I had to pee pretty bad. She began looking at all the organs of the baby and I got so caught up in looking at everything that I actually forgot we were going to be finding out the sex of the baby. We looked at the brain, feet, fingers, arms, toes, etc and everything came out great.


Then all of the sudden I saw something that didn't look like what my daughter has! She said, "Do you guys have a boy or girl at home?" We said, "Girl." Then she said, "You'll be happy to get a boy then!" I was shocked to say the least! Last time she warned us that she was looking for the baby's privates and then this time she caught me WAY off guard!


Let me just say, all 7inches 8oz of him is perfect! He is going to be my Mr. Handsome as I have already started calling him that! Let me just say, I cannot wait to hold my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment