Wow! It's been almost a month since my last post. The holidays kind of took it out of me! We had family in town until the 2nd of January and we had a blast over Christmas. But for some reason I just couldn't get enough sleep! I still can't, for instance, lastnight I went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 8am and here I am yawning again! I do need to give a praise though, I am actually getting out of the house and running errands without being sick! woohoo! I never thought this day would come. See, I work in extremes, when life is going a certain way I think it will be that way forever. This is so not the case!
I am really excited to find out the sex of our sweet baby next week! I can hardly wait but more importantly I just like to see how the baby is doing. I love going to get an ultrasound, I feel like I am peeking into the world my baby calls home. He/she is definately moving around lately and having a great time doing it I am sure!
Some other exciting news is; we bought a house! (Or are in the process). I am excited but won't be 100% excited until everything goes through. We are in escrow and scheduled to close the end of next month. We prayed about the perfect house for us and passed up a lot of other houses either because of the lot size, the living room size, not enough bedrooms, etc. It's in a great neighborhood, close to my stepsons school and I feel we will have room to grow!
We already have so many neat things happening to our family this year that I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us!
Congratulations on the house! 2010 is going to be such an amazing year for you guys!
ReplyDelete