
Lately I have been browsing the internet looking at design ideas, colors, decorations, etc and I came across these chairs made by Pottery Barn. They are slightly (really!) out of my price range but a girl can dream right? I am a huge fan of the green one and the yellow one. I think they are around $1000 a piece but I am praying to find a cheaper version in the future! It's nice to have a vision and get an idea for what I like even if it is not an option to purchase. A girl can dream right?!?!
Hi Jessica, I LOVE those chairs...and all the stuff you have posted. (The yellow one would match my living room perfectly!) You have great taste! There is so much great stuff out there. I love overstock.com We moved in to our house in August and are still decorating!
ReplyDeleteMorgan