The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let the fun begin!




I plan on trying to come up with new ideas for clothes for this little boy. I like a certain style and sometimes it is hard to find in the store, especially in my price range. I made these two shirts for my nephews 1st birthday. The red tee is just a tie that I zig zagged on to the shirt. Jim made the tie template for me so I can reuse it. It was very simple!


The white shirt has 3 different bowties that are interchangable. Each one has a snap on the back so they can be changed depending on what pants he was wearing. The bowties took a little more work but I LOVED how both shirts turned out.


I just bought two plain white onesies and I plan on doing the same on them for the little one. He is going to look so cute!!!! Can't wait to come up with more ideas for this little guy of mine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment