
Riley is going to be two in a couple of weeks and it literally has taken me this long to settle on a pair of curtains for her room. I saw these at World Market and FELL in LOVE! They are super funky but can definately grow with her. I didn't want something too girly ( just in case she shares a room with her baby brother, that is, if we are having a boy!) and I definately wanted something with a punch of color. These curtains remind me of her personality! Theres a problem though, they don't match her room now. But I need to remember, we are moving in a month and I can paint her room ANY color I want! This is the perfect time to start fresh! After my hubby put them up she wrapped herself in them and said, "Mommy, beautiful flowers!" These curtains won't fancy everyones taste, but I LOVE THEM! So, I have one room down, 6 more to go! (including guest room, formal living room, living room etc!)
No comments:
Post a Comment