My cute friend Stephanie gave me the idea to make a mobile for Averys room. We never had one for Riley, mainly because I was afraid that she would get hurt by it somehow? Hmmm, can you tell I am having my second child? It seems like you don't worry about things AS MUCH the second time around. And the fact that this would be hanging from the ceiling brought some relief to me. Anyway, I bought the stick wreath for $2.99 at Joanns, I pretty much raided my scrap pile for the detail on the birds, my grandma gave me all the buttons and ribbon, and last but not least, the felt is $.29 for an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet so all in all, this was a pretty cheap mobile to make! My friend Stephanie always has great crafting ideas! Check out her etsy shop here. Happy Wednesday!!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Baby on the Brain
My cute friend Stephanie gave me the idea to make a mobile for Averys room. We never had one for Riley, mainly because I was afraid that she would get hurt by it somehow? Hmmm, can you tell I am having my second child? It seems like you don't worry about things AS MUCH the second time around. And the fact that this would be hanging from the ceiling brought some relief to me. Anyway, I bought the stick wreath for $2.99 at Joanns, I pretty much raided my scrap pile for the detail on the birds, my grandma gave me all the buttons and ribbon, and last but not least, the felt is $.29 for an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet so all in all, this was a pretty cheap mobile to make! My friend Stephanie always has great crafting ideas! Check out her etsy shop here. Happy Wednesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh Jess, it turned out so cute!! I love how you incorporated his bedding in the birdies. And the wreath was a fantastic idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout-outs too!!
this turned out ADORABLE!!! nicely done :)
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute! Are you doing a bird theme? I've always wanted to do a bird theme, I just can't figure out how. I absolutely love how you've been decorating your house, BTW. Everything is turning out super cute!
ReplyDelete