The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Friday, May 21, 2010

The best money we've ever spent


When Riley turned 1 years old we had her pictures taken by a local photographer, Park Avenue by Terese. It honestly is the best money that we have ever spent. I browse through the pictures often and it reminds me of when Riley still had her baby fat. My birthday and anniversary are next week and I told my husband that all I want was a gift certificate or money to have our family pictures taken after the baby comes. I cherish these pictures of our little girl so much and I can only imagine what our family ones will turn out like.
I told my husband that in 20 years are we going to remember the "things" that we have? Probably not, but these pictures will be in our family forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment