The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bags & Babes











I just got home from being monitored at the hospital this morning. I woke up with a bad bladder infection and my midwife was worried that due to the pressure I have been having, maybe I was in labor and that was causing the infection. Thank goodness everything was fine. Unfortunately Jim is out of town and couldn't be at the hospital. He felt sooo bad. But luckily we are A-OK!


I have been working on Mothers day gifts this week and ran across this tutorial and had to give it a try. And then I ran across literally the most brilliant tutorial and had to try it too! I mean, how can you go wrong with an old placemat?!? Now my problem is, I don't want to have to give any of them away!!








No comments:

Post a Comment