The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The infamous big brother




Lastnight we had the pleasure of watching DJ be the opening pitcher for his baseball game. I sat there nervously hoping for the best for him. He did an amazing job. I could tell how nervous he was and I wanted to take that away for him. But I knew this was a part of him growing up. As I uploaded the pictures of him pitching my eyes welled up with tears. I was reminded of the dedication I did for him on the day I married his dad. When Jim and I started dating DJ was only 2 1/2 years old and he'll be 10 this year! He has been such a joy and the best big brother to Riley. He is wise beyond his years and I am so thankful to be his stepmom.

No comments:

Post a Comment