The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A case of the Mondays....On a Tuesday!

I can't help but feel so blah today. Like I am stuck in a rut or something! Normally I feel like doing something crafty or having me time during Rileys nap but today I am not sure what is up. If I deliver this baby at the same time I did Riley, I only have about 5 weeks left and to be honest, I wish it was sooner. After being in the hospital last Thursday I have been on an antibiotic for the bladder infection, which caused another type of infection ( I'll spare the details!). As if that wasn't enough, the antibiotics are making me throw up! I felt fine this morning, went to the church for a bit, met my friend at the park and as I was driving home, it hit me like a ton of bricks! You know, where you feel so sick you think to yourself, "How am I going to make my child lunch?" Right then, my amazing husband walked in the door to save the day! I had planned to have my in-laws over for dinner and lets be honest, I am not in the mood. I think what is all boils down to is this...I am tired and in desperate need of an uninterrupted 8 hour stretch of sleep...Maybe tonight?! Wishful thinking....

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your 8 hours, girl! I'm sure you need it! :)

    Also, thank you so much for your encouragement. You words are always so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete