The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is where I hang....




I was browsing through pictures as I was writing this post and came across two pictures that I had taken of our backyard when we first viewed the house. Little did I know this would be where I spend most of my time! Our backyard size was very important for us when looking for a house, so much that we looked for almost a year to find a house that had a big lot size. It's not so big that it's to much to handle, but just enough to keep us busy. After looking through the pictures I realized we have done a lot to the backyard in such a short amount of time. Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot to do, but little by little it's becoming such a santuary for me. The other night Jim and I sat outside at dark, with candles lit and talked about how we will probably be bringing Avery outside for feedings on some (hopefully) cooler summer nights!

1 comment:

  1. Your yard does look beautiful and you have made quite a lot of really good changes! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete