- I blogged yesterday about wanting to make a banner for Averys room so I thought I would test one out today for a birthday lunch I am hosting tomorrow afternoon with some girlfriends. I fell in love with the banner when my SIL made one for my other SIL's baby shower. I made the triangles out of burlap and used scrapes of fabric to make the letters. Then I embellished with whatever I had around. I opted for it to say "Happy Bday" because I knew Birthday would take me a lot longer! We are about to have three kiddos so I am sure I will use this time and time again! And get this, if I had been able to sit down straight, it probably would have only taken me an hour and probably cost about $6-7.00 Can't beat that!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
A Birthday Celebration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I love banners! I am working on a fabric one for Finley's room. :)
ReplyDelete